Your websight

Tommywommy
Hi ya Joe,

I really like your websight..I do enjoy your photos and music.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Re: Your websight

Joe D.
Administrator
Hey Tommywommy, good to hear from you. I'm glad you like my site and especially my music, I am proud of it. Don't know if you know it... But I wrote "Going To Jamaica" for Couples hoping that they would like it for their theme song. At the time I presented it to Randy, and at that time Gary Stephens, Randy turned it down and was not interested. I had two of the verses' lyrics specifically worded to talk about the four different resorts. I was sad... But...

If you would like of copy of my CD send me a note in the "Contact" area with your mailing address and I'll be happy to send one to you.

Thanks!

Joe D.
Joe D. Taylor