Wow... Tough question...

Joe D.
Administrator
This is a hard one but I can honestly say that Couples Negril is my favorite place in the world to be. There are several places that are really nice to stay at but CN is my top pick. We have stayed at all four resorts on Bloody Bay in Negril multiple times  and each has it's great points. We have also been south of Cancun twice and like that area too... But I'll tell you something that if you have gone to Jamaica that you already know, it's the people there that make that country something special. We have been there twelve time now and are returning two more times this year, can't wait.
Joe D. Taylor