When are they starting?

Joe D.
Administrator
It looks like they will be starting in either March or April. You will need to check back to find out when for sure. We will not be here for the May Fab. Friday but I hear that it might be held in a different location.
Joe D. Taylor

Re: When are they starting?

Joe D.
Administrator
OK... I have decided that the first Fab Friday will be April 1st. I'm thinking I will be making what I call "Shrimp Fettuccine". I built it by accident a few months ago and Pandora said Um-Umm. She also said "Don't forget how you made this one" and I think I remember. We'll see, I hope it comes out the same... Hope to see everyone the first Friday in April!
Joe D. Taylor

Re: When are they starting?

Midland Reviewer
Looking forward to Friday night (mid 40's forcast).....a bit nippy temperature wise but a warm fire, belly full of shrimp fetticcni and other delights as well as a drink or two will  start the Fab Friday season off well. Looking forward to it!

Re: When are they starting?

Joe D.
Administrator
That's right Midland Reviewer, April 1st. is it and will be the first Fab Friday of the season, and that's no fool'in. It might be a little bit nippy but I split wood today and piled a bunch of larger pieces to have a large bon fire ready. I figured that this will be our way to tell winter to get lost because spring is here and we're not taking any  more cold and snow, not any more. Every  one come on out and have a good time! See ya Friday night...
Joe D. Taylor