W hat was on my mind -Your trip and then some

W hat was on my mind -Your trip and then some

Sonie
Sunsets and all, Beautiful!!.  Reminds me of that song Linda Ronstadt sings about Jamaica in the moonlight, sandy beaches, drinking rum every night.  Really enjoy looking at the photos.  Will have no vacation here this year.  Some short trips here and there.  Been yard crashing since April and dealing with  all the flooding.  We live pretty close to the rivers,(really,  who don't around here.lol), but built  high enough on a hill  where it should never reach us.   As long as God sees it that way too,  we'll be fine anyway.   Glad you all had a wonderful time. And again,  really like seeing the photos.  You all Take Care.

Re: What was on my mind -Your trip and then some

Joe D.
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hey Sonie,

Glad you like my photos. It's one of the things I enjoy doing while we are in Jamaica. I have only uploaded a fraction of the pics that I have taken over the years. My wife, Pandora, always says "You just took a picture of that yesterday" but it's a different day and a different shot. Other than making sure the rest of the world does not exist while we are there, taking pics is one of my favorite parts of being there. Hope you have a good one and stay dry if you can.
Joe D. Taylor