October meal

Joe D.
Administrator
Hello! It looks like this one will be the last one for the year and you know what that means for the food. If you have ever been to the last one of the year you know what I will be cooking. Its gonna be good so don't miss it.
Joe D. Taylor

Re: October meal

John
I just remember they're all good. I don't remember specifically what last years "last supper" was, but I don't know of anyobdy that has ever had a complaint no matter what's cookin'.

Re: October meal

Joe D.
Administrator
Thanks John, there is always a lot of really good and different food brought by everyone. That is one of the really great things about people out here, you never know what you are going to get when it comes to food. Everyone has some kind of special ole personal recipe that will always knock your socks off. Always look forward to every potluck that happens in our community. Have a good one and looking forward to the next time we get to eat together again!
Joe D. Taylor