May Fab Friday

Joe D.
Administrator
Hey everybody, Pandora and I will me in Jamaica during the next Fab Friday and as far as I know John and Linda are going to have this one at their house. I'm sure that John will get on here and say for sure and give any details that he wants out there. You all have a good one next month. We will miss it but be thinking about everyone that night from over a thousand miles south. Have a good one and Pandora and I will see you back on the hill the first Friday in June.
Joe D. Taylor