July 6th

Joe D.
Administrator
Would love some suggestions about what you all might want. I know Pandora has not had her wings yet and will be screaming pretty soon for them. Don't know yet about this one.
Joe D. Taylor

Re: July 6th

Joe D.
Administrator
Back again... Just remembered... Pandora is not eating certain things now so I'm switching to smoked pork butt and maybe some brisket. I'll be off that day and will be able to tend to the smoker. If the pro from across the lake wants to come and give any pointers, the beer will be cold.
Joe D. Taylor