July 6th, The heat...

Joe D.
Administrator
Last night was a good one again. There was only a little more than a dozen here but it was the perfect night. 107 behind the bar but had the air on in the shop. Most were in the pool staying cool. I was surprised at how good the brisket came out and how many people really liked it. I wasn't sure how it would come out. Went on line and read a lot and found a few videos that helped. Got lucky and it was good, the butt wasn't bad either but a lot more brisket was eaten. See you all next FF.

Later...... Joe D.
Joe D. Taylor