Here is what I think we're having

Joe D.
Administrator
Tacos!

No... I'm not trying to copy John & Linda or have a theme or anything like that. It's just that I was wanting to do something different that I haven't done before and I made them the other day and "That Pandora" said that she really liked them. SO... I will have a ton of the meat with all kinds of good stuff cooked in with it. On the side there will be soft and hard shells to put it in with salsa (hot & mild), onions, olives, onions, shredded cheese, jalapenos and what ever else I can think of. I think it will be eatable so come on up on the hill and enjoy!
Joe D. Taylor