Couples Negril... Now

Joe D.
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hey everybody! Saying which vacation is the best is a hard one. Steeling a verse from my song, "Going To Jamaica", "Now the best time in Jamaica is the next time you are there". This time though I guess we would have to say that it is this time right now that is the best. Having a great time already and eating too much. Rained a little this afternoon but , "No Problem Mon". You all have a good one!
Joe D. Taylor

Re: Couples Negril... Now

Joe D.
Administrator
Just got home from Jamaica and yes... It was a great time again. Each time we go I think we say "Wow, that was the best one" but they are all good. This time it was really needed for our mental condition or the well being of it. Now counting down for the next trip back to Couples Negril in November of this year. Excited about Nick and Jamie going with us!
Joe D. Taylor