April 1st, 2011

Joe D.
Administrator
What a great start to the season! Had about 20 people here and it was a good one. Thought it was going to rain from the weather forecast but it was clear and warmer through the day than they thought. It was a perfect night for the bon fire. If you got too far from it you had to have a jacket on so everyone kept close to the fire. I think everyone like the Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo  that I made, there was only one little bowl left from two full batches. All the other food that was brought was also wonderful. The deviled eggs that Beth makes are something else and the cake that Marta made was way too pretty to eat. I was going to get back up there and get me a piece but did not make it, I was not happy with my self at all. Wonderful night and wonderful people for a great time.
Joe D. Taylor

Re: April 1st, 2011

John H
Hey Joe,  great start to the season. Thank you and Pandora for being such gracious hosts/hostess. The food and fellowship were great.  Linda and I won't be able to provide the great ammenities as are avialable at the Jamaica Hut, but we'll do what we can to keep the tradition alive on our back deck while your lounging in the sun and sand.

Re: April 1st, 2011

Joe D.
Administrator
Hey John, thanks for the kind words. We always feel that it is the people that attend that make Fab Fridays what they are. We are happy that you are going to host the one in May while we are not here and I know you will make everyone proud and happy. Everyone have a great May Fab Friday and we will toast you all from Jamaica that night!

Joe D. Taylor